Pricing & Tender Specialist Asia Pacific
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 29k - HKD 35k
My client, an international freight forwarding & logistics company is looking for a high calibre candidate for the position of Pricing & Tender Specialist.
- Responsible to consolidation for pricing and informative data
- Analyze tenders and coordinate with respective departments and network tenders (from overseas organizations and agents) for pricing and informative data.
- Set up RFQ pre-alignment call and final call with RFQ key stakeholders.
- Convert customer rate file into internal rate file.
- Responsible for validating information and consolidation of pricing data for the RFQ submission.
- Review RFQ pricing with key stakeholders, e.g. Global Air / Global Ocean / Regional Product Heads / APAC Head of Sales.
- Maintain tender data profiling and records, including the update of weekly pipeline report.
- Degree holder
- 3 years of experience in key account, pricing, sales or customer service in Freight Forwarding industry
- Familiar with worldwide markets
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and a local language
- Computer skill strong MS Excel skills (pivot tables and formulas)