Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 30k - HKD 38k
Our client is a global technology company looking for Desktop Support Engineers to join their team:
incident and request management support to
all end user devices. E.g. Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Thin-client, Mac,
Monitor, Mobile device, VPN Token, Printers, Scanner, Thumb drive,
encrypted portable HDD etc
- Experience in Windows & non-Windows Operating
Movement, Addition or Change (IMAC) of new or existing end user device
and maintain warranty/maintenance documentation for Assets, to be included
in Operations Manual.
- Recommend and apply solutions, including
on-site repair for remote users.
- Install, organize, test, maintain, check and
troubleshoot end user workstations and interrelated hardware and software.
- Provide support to end users relating to hardware and
software, computer applications, LAN components and peripherals.
- Determine and execute system reconfiguration
- Establish end user service level agreements.
- Carry out on-site analysis, identification,
and resolution of difficult desktop problems for end users.
- Supervise complaint ticketing system and
follow timely resolution of all work orders.
- Able to configure and use Microsoft Enterprise
applications (including SCCM and Active Directory).
- Creation/restoration of images and up
gradation of patches using SCCM.
- Ability to participate in the design,
architect and engineering of software deployments/installation process.
- Demonstrated ability to provide user support by means of remote access tools.
- Knowledge on Asset management.
- Preferred Certifications: MCSA (Win 7
Enterprise Desktop Support) & ITIL Foundation / Intermediate.
- Good to have service