Marketing Manager (Digital Platform and Social Media)
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
Kwai Tsing Interchange, Kwai Tsing District, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR
Our client, an international courier & logistics company is looking for a Marketing Manager (Digital Marketing & Social Media focus).
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring all promotion events and activities
(mainly focus on digital platform and social media)
- Prepare regular reports with comprehensive analysis for the promotion effectiveness
- Collect and analyze the marketing trends and integrate the knowledge into work
- Formulate, implement and manage events and exhibitions
- Maintaining the brand awareness and formulating customer retaining activities
- Oversee and monitor product development and service enhancement
- Generate new partner leads via direct/indirect/event marketing and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to meet company business goals
- Drive retention by improving brand awareness across different advertising strategies and develop CRM program to maximize customer engagement
- Handle ad hoc tasks when needed
- Degree or above in Business administration, Marketing or related disciplines.
- With around 8-10 years professional and all-rounded experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication and Project Management (including experience from advertising agency, market intelligence and CRM, etc.).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, dynamic and customer driven, able to work independent, responsible and well-organized.
- Strong analytical skill and presentation skill.
- Solid experience in digital marketing, marketing management, advertising and service enhancement.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English, and fluency in Putonghua is a plus.