Our client is a French company specializing in the distribution of kitchen glassware and small kitchen equipment. For decades, our client
has been a leader in the French market and is working with premium stores.
As they want to grow the business, they are looking for a sourcing manager to create strong relationships with new suppliers and maintain
the existing ones.
- Find new suppliers and build long-lasting relationships with them.
- Maintain beneficial relationships with existing suppliers.
- Obtain quotes from different suppliers for kitchen glass, small appliances, and more.
- Negotiate price, quantity, and delivery schedules.
- Obtain all quality documents from suppliers.
- Manage contract renewals, extensions, and modifications.
- Work in tandem with the buyer in France and be the local relay with suppliers.
- Thai nationals preferred - Bachelor’s degree.
- 7 to 10 years experience in sourcing products (e.g., hard goods, electrical appliances)
- Familiar with sourcing from China
- Practical business sense to make things happen.
- Dynamic, creative, and resourceful
- ENGLISH and MANDARIN CHINESE: fluent (written and spoken)
- Interested in working from home full-time - based in the vicinity of
Bangkok or neighboring provinces.
- Able to travel to trade shows, and suppliers.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
For more information about this job opportunity please contact our consultant.
Find the latest job opportunities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Thailand! Search and apply for jobs across locations, industries, levels and functions.
Sign up to upload your CV and receive notifications via email or phone when new opportunities are being posted.
The Senior Transport Specialist is expected to provide leadership to task teams and work on transport projects across several transport modes howev...