Account Managers serve as primary points of contact for clients and act as ambassadors of the company. As such, Account Managers are expected to provide consistent excellence in customer service to uphold the company brand name. To do so, Account Managers must strive to understand client needs and accurately communicate these needs to the project team.
Finally, it is of utmost importance that Account Managers take ownership to build client relationships and encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
• Review of major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure
that meet client expectations are met. Procedures and processes must also be adhered
to when delivering client requests.
• Solve client issues and to report any unsolved issues to the Director promptly.
• Follow up closely with contract(s) and contract renewal(s) for new projects/works for
• Be responsible for change of orders, invoices and follow up of payment collection
• Achieve quarterly sales quota and ensure project(s)’ profitability.
• Aware of and in pursuit of account growth and new business opportunities.
• Work closely with project team(s) in order to maintain continuous knowledge of project
status and aid identification of potential challenges and/or opportunities within or related
• Communicate and represent client goals and interests to the project team.
• Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, so as to provide a
uniform team representation and professional management of client expectations.
• Understand company capabilities and services in order to accurately inform clients and
potential clients of company products and suitable business solutions.
• Provide to the Director weekly updates on account activities and follow up action(s) on
pending sales status.
•Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance
• Meticulous and give attention to details.
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
• High level of initiative and a team player.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Client and people centric.
Interested Candidates, please feel free to send updated CV to email@example.com
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.