Interested to be at the forefront into the Digitization Trend of Banking?
Our banking client is looking for a Quality Assurance Compliance Manager to join them to embark in this journey.
• Reports to Head of Legal and Compliance Department
• Conduct Independent review on the implementation and administration of the Bank's AML and Compliance Policy and effective ongoing execution of key regulatory compliance related controls
• Identify, assess and oversee the resolution of gaps relating to internal controls related to AML/CFT and regulatory Compliance risks and escalating exceptions to Senior Management
• Conduct independent review on the effectiveness of bank staff in implementing the Bank's policies and procedures
• Conduct independent review on the effectiveness of the Bank's AML related Systems
• Point of contact for Internal and External Audit observation remediation follow-up. Areas for improvement actions will be recommended and reported in the committee meetings for monitoring of the resolutions of any issues and findings raised
• Prepare and submit a yearly quality assurance plan to MAS
• Bachelor's degree in business/finance/accounting or equivalent experience
• Min 8 years of relevant experience in banking industry, ex auditors are welcome to apply too
• Communicates well and across all levels including senior management
• Good team player, proactive and able to adapt quickly
Interested Candidate, please send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified