Business Development Manager (Singapore)
by Richard Ho in Logistics
SGD 4k - SGD 6k
A leading player collaborating with global supply chains, offering a one-stop logistics service in returnable packaging, ecommerce services, media and print products for major brands with facilities spread across the Asia Pacific Rim.
- To achieve monthly sales through new account acquisitions, maintaining existing customers and expanding annual customer base.
- Act as the first point of contact for all sales and trade enquiries.
- Hunter’s role in seeking new business opportunities and establishing new accounts.
- Building seamless working relationships with existing and new customers.
- Constantly finding ways to increase the business volume of current customers.
- Finding and developing new markets and increasing market share.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by management.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant sales experience in E-Commerce, Fulfilment, Logistics, Supply Chain or 3PL industries.
- Candidates with an existing strong clientele base and industry network preferred.
- Proactive, able to flourish with minimal guidance and business uncertainties.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin ( Communicate with Chinese speaking customers).
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial skills.
Interested candidates kindly forward your resume to email@example.com