SGD 6.5k - SGD 9k
An established Recreational and Hospitality Enterprise is hiring a Club Manager to manage and market its club’s facilities and services to the general public . Successful candidates will enjoy an attractive remuneration package that commensurate with experiences
- Responsible for overall management,
upgrading and repositioning of the club, raising the quality and standards of
operations and services, successfully marketing and positioning the club’s
facilities and drive focus on effective engagement of members.
- Organise club events, activities and courses,
achieving high satisfaction.
- Enhance Club’s image via market positioning and public relations
- Plan and develop new club facilities and
services to serve lifestyle needs of members by implementing engagement
strategies to attract and retain members.
- Ensure effective management of the club’s
finances and administration to meet operational requirements and achieve cost
- Manage all stakeholders such as
volunteers, vendors, suppliers, term contractors and any other external
- Degree holder with 6-8 years of relevant
experience in the hospitality/club industry
- Experience in sports/event management,
marketing and strategic planning will be and added advantage as well as established
network in the sports and entertainment industries
- Possess keen interest and demonstrate
knowledge of activities/programmes related to sports, entertainment, especially
the latest developments and trends.
- Possess a creative and strong leadership coupled
with good people management skills
please submit your CV to email@example.com