Manager Effluent Treatment Plant - Mining
by Julia Hoh in Other
SGD 25k - SGD 37.5k
Manager Effluent Treatment Plant – Mining Company
Our client is a Mining Company, and they are hiring a Manager Effluent Treatment Plant with the following work responsibilities and requirements.
• Strong knowledge of the impact of the heavy metals and impurities received from Smelter, GC-SAP, ER, etc in the ETP process & its effective management.
• Ensuring no stoppage of Smelter due to lower availability of ETP.
• Chemical or Process Operations background with at least 15 years of relevant industrial experience in engineering, design, OEM selection, managing construction, and Operations of Effluent Treatment Plant, especially in the Non-Ferrous sector – preferably Copper Smelter. Experience in greenfield/brownfield projects &/or international organizations would be an added advantage.
• Prior experience in managing ETP in Asian Non-ferrous smelters or other Indonesian-origin plants will be an added advantage.
• Expertise in process technology, engineering, operations, maintenance, shutdown management, and troubleshooting.
• Previous experience in managing a high-value project (>USD 1 billion) would be preferred.
If you are interested or have friends who are interested, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp Julia +65 90210131