SGD 5k - SGD 5.5k
Our Client is a Contract manufacturer of Printed Circuit Board Assembly ( PCBA ), Wire-Harness & Interconnect systems, Box Build and Equipment Manufacturing.
Accountant/ Senior Accountant
· Report to the Finance Manager and supervise the day-to-day
· Prepare monthly/quarterly/ yearly management, group &
financial reporting with accuracy and integrity.
· Prepare monthly management report and consolidation
package, and provide commentaries on key variances
· Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory
· Assist in planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
with business partners
· Responsible for month-end closing activities such as
review/prepare journal vouchers, reconciliation, analysis of revenue, expenses,
absorption, variances, cash flows and balance sheets audit schedules movements
· Assist in the inventory costing, variances tracking and
· Provide guidance, advice and support to the Finance team
(including overseas subsidiaries) and operation team at the operational level
· Management of cash flow and credit assessment &
· Review/Prepare monthly GST filing
· Assist in the preparation of Annual Statutory Financial
· Participate in the execution of changes to procedures,
policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the
· Liaison with bankers, auditors, corporate secretary and
· Assist in projects and ad-hoc assignments
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or ACCA with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience with strong hands-on exposure in a MNC.
- Good working knowledge in Singapore GST and accounting standards.
- Familiarity working with SAP/Oracle preferred and good knowledge in Finance processes/ procedures in manufacturing setups.
- Preferably with advanced Microsoft Excel, Power Point and other Microsoft Office skills,
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess problem solving and strong analytical skillsSelf-motivated, resourceful and with a strong sense of initiative
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or a speedy whatsapp chat Julia +65 90210131