SGD 1k - SGD 1k
A MAS - licensed Digital Bank in Singapore looking for energetic and dynamic individual to join this dynamic team to grow together with the team.
This Role in a team of 5 reports to the Head of Finance.
- Design, implement and document a robust Treasury
P&L control process.
- Preparation and reporting of daily P&L to
the Treasury business.
- Daily P&L and monthly P&L commentaries.
- IPV review and provision of valuation
- Manage front to back reconciliation and FX
- Perform balance sheet review to ensure that
treasury trades are correctly booked according to FRS accounting requirements
- Degree in Accountancy or Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years’ working experience in product control or financial control of a financial institution (preferably banks) or within Big 4 accounting firms specializing in audit of financial institutions.
- Good understanding of FRS accounting for financial instruments.
- Strong analytical mind, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player.
- Process innovation, automation and improvements.
- Able to read and speak Chinese (good to have)
Interested Candidate, please email most recent CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.