Japanese Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
by Achara Rodkasem in Manufacturing
THB 120k - THB 200k
Business: HVAC design, Clean room
Salary: US$4,000 – 6,000 all-in inclusive of salary, housing & car allowance, one round trip air ticket to Japan yearly, etc.
• Work in Thailand, 2-year rolling contract pending yearly job performance
• Annual profit sharing
• Project variable bonus
• Visa & work permit by employer
• Housing & car allowance
• One round trip air ticket to Japan
Perform various job duties based on the size of the heating and cooling projects work on, the type of property where systems are needed, and the heating and cooling needs of customers.
Make load calculations to determine how much heating and cooling power various equipment must put out in order to heat or cool spaces when needed.
Read and interpret construction plans, schematics, and blueprints for new construction projects.
Calculate ventilation requirements based on the types of systems needed.
Determine costs for heating and cooling systems and write up detailed budget estimates.
Coordinate and collaborate with architects and engineers when designing heating and cooling systems.
• Can single-handle convert client’s Clean-room concept/requirements from 0 to 100% ready-to-build
• 20 years or more solid hands-on clean-room design
• 20 years or more HVAC design for clean-room
• M&E Bachelor degree
• Can start immediately
• Basic English or higher