HKD 60k - HKD 70k
Our client, a well-established food brand, with global presence is recruiting a Global Brand Manager joining their Marketing Department.
- Partner with Global Brand Director to build global brand communication framework, conduct annual communication strategy and create global brand campaign.
- Lead the creative agencies briefing to drive social, advertising, digital, community engagement, PR and direct marketing creative activity for both 2C and 2B sectors.
- Provide creative, content and communication governance and assets on LKK-owned digital platforms (i.e. website, FB, wechat and corporate social media platforms) with the local market execution and ensure user experience excellence.
- Provide brand support to category communication programs relating to brand identity and personality.
- Partner with local markets in end-to-end campaign development.
- Present proposals, briefs, plans and activities to top management, category owners, the sales team, technical team, customers, suppliers, etc.
- Globally minded and able to demonstrate cross-cultural understanding and sensitivity.
- Great communication skills and gravitas with the ability to present credibly to local and global stakeholders.
- Socially engaging. Someone who will love this job and make that clear for everyone they work with.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication and storytelling skills.
- Observant, curious and detail oriented. Carries a positive and can-do attitude.
- Comfortable at multi-tasking and working in a high-paced, multi-faceted environment.
- Degree holder, MBA is a plus.
- 4-8 years working experience of brand communication or product marketing is a must.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin is a must. Native English Speaker is a plus.
- Experienced on brand activation in FMCG industry. Agency background is a plus.
- Experience of both local marketing and global marketing is a plus.
- Experience of working overseas is a plus.
- Passionate to understand global market and drive the business.
- Independent profession and comfortable with remote work.
- Strong interpersonal skills & entrepreneurial mindset.
Please submit your application (word format) with details of current/last, expected salary, and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org