Project Coordinator / Analyst
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
Kwun Tong District, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 25k - HKD 28k
My client, a sizable e-Commerce Logistics company looking for a Project Coordinator / Analyst.
- Work alongside Project Manager in managing multiple integration projects with different international couriers and 3rd party platforms from start to completion.
- Support the full project life cycle and ensure project deliverables meet requirements and deadlines
- Prepare and document project requirements and specifications for each project.
- Use Asana or other Project Management tools to execute and report on projects.
- Coordinate with the system development team and operations team to make sure new integrations are in-line with our business needs.
- Manage projects raised by operations team and assist in improving daily operations.
- Work on system improvement tasks to continuously upgrade and improve existing processes.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports.
- Run tests on new integrations, services and functions added to APG’s system.
- Assist in handling requests to the development team in fixing system issues and creating new system functionalities.
- Coordinate with Project Manager to streamline accounts set up for new clients.
- University degree in Business, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of working experience in project management
- Basic understanding of API integrations and offline/ Orchestration integrations with 3rd party vendors
- Experience in working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels
- Sense of ownership of your task, takes initiative and shows team spirit
- Able to manage several projects at a time and ad hoc projects
- Strong interpersonal communication and able to work across teams
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products (Excel, word etc.)