HKD 1k - HKD 1k
Our client is looking for Senior Solution Architect to join their team :
• Work with technical leads, engineers and other Solution/domain architects to define architecture solution design for digital products and services, which meets the business needs and is cost effective
• Convert requirements into actionable product/service requirements that feed Technology solutions development & influence service direction.
• Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function.
• Accountable for overall design & integrity of set of systems/apps to support specific products, services & customer journeys.
• Accountable for the architecture governance and design authority for the development of the products and services in line with the published roadmap.
• Responsible for engaging and leading the enterprise architecture and design practice at the DevSecOps team level.
• Work with the Service Quality Manager and control functions to ensure that architecture solutions are "fit for purpose" and "fit for use".
• Work with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are resolved and that any design related issues are addressed in a timely manner.
• Degree or above in a technology, engineering or science related disciplines.
• Minimum 10 years solution architect experience in digital transformation especially banking applications.
• In-depth knowledge in one or more technology domains: digital, mobile, conversational platform, CRM, data analytic, Blockchain/DLT, API / Microservices and cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and GCP.
• TOGAF certificate would be an advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong oral, written and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation, influencing skills and possess logical and critical thinking in architecture.
• Expert level of relevant IT architecture, strategy or solution design experience in delivery role in financial services environment.
• End to end application architecture knowledge with focus on non-functional requirements that are critical in financial service applications.
• Proficiency in both English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking is an advantage