North Point, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 47k - HKD 50k
My client, a multi-disciplined engineering firm specialized on structural design and engineering for stadia and arena, façade, bridge, civil works, tensile structures, and geotechnical engineering, they are looking for a project Manager to manage the construction engineering.
- Responsible for most of the time work for the new contract
at Hong Kong International Airport.
- Manage communication with the Client and other stakeholders
to align on the expected deliverables and project timeframe. Understand company
responsibilities and contractual liabilities.
- Comprehend engineering analysis and provide guidance to the
team on Clients
- Respond to the Client in case of request of clarification on
- calculations and analysis. Present to the Client and other
project stakeholders on behalf of the team.
- Engage and interface with other the projects stakeholders
(i.e., Employer, General Contractor, sub-contractors, and other consultants)
together with the Client.
- Verify the correctness of the project workflow and documents
- Participate to all the project workshops, meetings, and
calls. Prepare and manage minutes.
- Identify potential conditions for claims/variations and
report to the Regional Director.
- Coordinate activities with the international teams involved
in the supporting engineering analysis (in Australia and Italy).
- Participate in the company growth by creating opportunities
for new business.
- Support the commercial team during technical presentation
for new projects when required.
- The role will be based in our Hong Kong office, and it will
require weekly site office meetings.
- Degree of Structural or Civil Engineering
- 5 years of experience in steel structural design and
engineering, fabrication, and
- installation aspects (preferable in Hong Kong or in Asia).
Understand technical aspects and challenges of long span steel structures.
- Familiar with FEM software (SAP2000, Strauss/Straund7,
etc.), BIM software (Revit, Tekla),
- 3D software (Navisworks) and Microsoft Office.
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to assimilate and
understand new concepts in short time frames. Independent and roll up-sleeves
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across
functions and levels of seniority.
- Mature project management capabilities and highly organized
with attention to detail; comfortable working under deadlines and producing key
- Good technical communication skills, both written and
verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
in addition to developing proposals, reports and presentations.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and