Wan Chai District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR
Our client, a CHINA based finance group is urgently seeking a candidate for the position of Treasury Manager
- Responsible for manage all treasury functions including fund management and cash flow management;
- Perform company's treasury analysis and develop treasury plan to improve capital safety;
- Prepare company's quarterly and yearly treasury reports; financial analysis reports;
- Responsible for the management of bank accounts; custody of bank deposit advice and bank statement; check the compliance and completeness of payment; preliminary review of expense payment;
- Perform ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- Professional qualification in Finance or Accounting (HKICPA, CFA or other equivalent international accounting associations) is preferred;
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in accounting, treasury or related field will be priority considered, experience in China base financial group is preferred;
- Good in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua, solid Chinese writing skill is preferred;
- Familiar with Hong Kong and PRC accounting standards, taxation and banking regulations.