Group Finance Manager (Singapore/ Indonesia)
by Julia Hoh in Automotive
SGD 50k - SGD 50k
Our client is a leading European automotive group, their vision are to deliver an outstanding customer experience at every of their journey and support their post experience having a team of specialist & manufacturer trained staff to ensure their car receive the best possible attention.
Looking to develop? - Grow your career with them, receive industry leading training from the brand you represent and their dedicated training team.
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer , you will oversee day-to-day operations responsible for tax, audit and reporting activities of the group in compliance with local & international tax regulations, Financial Reporting Standards, and Group accounting policies & guidelines.
• Provide support for the tax components of Group direct and indirect taxes, ensuring adherence to local country tax mandates.
• Attend to tax queries with the tax authorities.
• Collaborate with country Finance or Tax Head and provide guidance on tax compliance related matters, including tax reporting, tax document management and tax cashflow management
• Collaborate with external parties to oversee and formulate transfer pricing documentation for bolstering inter-company transactions in alignment with local regulations.
• Collaborate with external and internal parties to ensure compliance to Group Country by Country Reporting requirements.
• Analyze and devise business strategies pertaining to taxation.
• Serve as an internal business consultant for all tax-related matters within the Group.
• Oversee the tax compliance process and adapt to challenges in the process.
• Lead the audit of the Group, working with Country Head of Finance and ensure prompt and timely completion of external audits of the Group and its subsidiaries.
• Review and improve internal control procedures; formulate and implement financial policies to ensure high standards of financial controls.
Reporting & Compliance
• Review and provide accurate Group financial information to Management.
• Working closely with Country Head of Finance to ensure timely delivery of output.
• Formulate and implement group accounting policies and procedures, ensuring policies are uniformly applied throughout the Group.
• Assist in implementation of new and revised accounting standards to the Group.
• Assist in ensuring all group accounting policies and reporting processes are documented and kept-up-to date.
• Assist in periodic reviews of all finance policies, processes and procedures to ensure they are optimal for the changing demands of the business.
• Assist in Group Treasury Management.
• Build and manage relationships with business partners, external auditors and consultants.
• Assist in the implementation of new ERP system with primary focus on the finance and accounting modules. Review and execute the Group Chart of Accounts ensuring that the Chart of Accounts is consistently implemented within the Group ERP system.
• Assist in financial modelling, investment analysis, project evaluation and due diligence to support investment decisions, as well as funding requirements.
Qualification and Experience
• Qualified ACCA / CA with at least 8 yrs experience in audit & tax & understanding Singapore & Indonesia finance system
• Ability to research and interpret accounting and tax guidance and draft accounting memos to support conclusions
• Strong IFRS acumen and understanding of financial reporting
• Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and bring projects to completion
• A team player with positive attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Contribute to a flexible, stable, and team-oriented working culture
• Experience working in a Group Finance function is preferred.