Our Banking Client is looking for a Head of Treasury.
- Opportunity to build and lead the Treasury team.
- Report directly to CFO.
- Set up the digital banking treasury systems and processes for the digital bank.
- Manage be responsible for all the team procedures/activities of the treasury department and ensures that the department operates efficiently and in accordance with the bank’s policies and MAS regulations.
- Responsible for the full suite of the bank’s treasury function including but not limited to funding management, liquidity management, currencies exposures, money market deals, FX transactions, manage all open positions, mismatch risks, perform stress tests, daily regulatory ratio monitoring, treasury trading. Assets and liabilities management, Chair the ALCO committee, FTP, etc.
- Partner with the business and great opportunity to grow with the bank and the digital banking sector locally, regionally and internationally.
- Extensive experience (minimum 10 years) in treasury function of banking industry, banking product knowledge. Experience with asset and liability management and FTP would be a preferred.
- Good communication skills and be able to manage senior stakeholders.
- People manager experience, experience in managing and lead a team.
- Team player.
- Process innovation, automation and improvements.
- Proactive and energetic.
- Trading license
Interested Candidate, please feel free to send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified.