SGD 15k - SGD 18k
Our client is a Commercial Bank that has been publicly listed in Indonesian stock market, providing products such as current and saving account, personal and commercial loans, investment and credit facilities , mobile banking, and other related products and services.
This post will be based in Indonesia , Jakarta
- Manages all aspects of the Bank’s finance accounting tax management.
- Authors, updates, implements and executes loan policy, with input, direction and approval from senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Monitors ongoing compliance with loan policy and applicable laws, standards and regulations, as they relate to regulatory compliance and servicing / collection actions including accurate accounting and credit administration.
- Owning, operating and maintaining the main performance reporting model (including P&L, balance sheet, risk weighted assets, capital and regulatory ratios).
- Developing insightful analysis of financial performance and key drivers, and prepare presentations and commentary summarizing results and key findings.
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships, as well as effectively engaging/coordinating across multiple stakeholders to manage deliverables.
- Applying critical thinking and leadership to review and challenge financials
- Bachelor degree (Master degree is preferred).
- Certificates such as CFA, CMA, CPA, or any would be preferred
- More than 12 years experience in commercial banking industry with 5+ years in top management position is a must.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of banking operations and credit administration.
- Experience background in handling banking finance for top tier banks.
- Experience in fintech also considerable.
- Good English communication.
- Good track record (good integrity record as senior banker is preferable).
Interested applicants please send your CV to email@example.com