Country Sales Manager (Taiwan)
by Darren Leng in Chemical
Our client is is a world leader in EO/AO technology, optical design, testing, and precision optical manufacturing, serving a diverse range of customers and markets ranging from Aerospace & Defence (A&D), Industrial & Telecoms to Life Sciences. They are seeking a motivated individual to join their Asia & Pacific (APAC) sales team to expand their footprint . This represents an excellent career opportunity to establish a direct regional sales presence in the Taiwanese market.
THIS POSITION WILL BE PERMANENTLY BASED IN TAIWAN WITH HYBRID WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Proactively formulate and implement sales/marketing strategies to achieve the company’s growth objectives.
- Respond to customer enquiries - interact effectively with relevant internal staff in production and engineering (to prepare quotations, provide product support, logistics, deliveries, import/export, compliance etc.)
- Preparation of sales forecasts and other sales reports as required.
- Conduct sales presentations, negotiate sales transactions, and proactively follow up on business opportunities in the region.
- Service existing Taiwan distributors and key customers to promote and further business interest in the country.
- Prospect for new customers and develop incremental business with Taiwanese lasers/laser systems, photonics, microelectronics, display and automotive industries.
- Focus on developing business relationships with Taiwan Aerospace & defence customers, Semiconductor related, Life Sciences and Medical segment
- Effectively use company systems, reporting & sales forecasting tools
- Attend regular conference calls and sales meetings across different time zones
- Asist with company marketing efforts in the APAC region such as trade shows, etc.
- Degree or Diploma in photonics/optics/science/physics or relevant engineering background or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak and write Chinese (Taiwanese) natively and English fluently. Fluency in Japanese is an advantage (but not a necessity)
- >10yrs experience selling complex photonics products and components into OEM laser, laser systems, telecom, medical laser manufacturers. and ideally, selling systems and photonics products into the A&D, bioinstrumentation, and life sciences.
- Relevant experience in handling Taiwan Prime defence contractors.
- Experience selling direct to customers as well as managing local distributors
- Strong customer advocacy ethic with excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Motivated self-starter with high integrity and ability to work effectively, organised and independent
- Business travel may be required from time to time
Interested Candidate please email to email@example.com