Our client is a well know MNC who is focused on Sports, Performance, Apparel and Fashion. They are looking for a new partner that will be in a key position that is critical to the company in achieving its business objectives and it has a significant account and territory responsibility.
Execute Country Wholesale and Retail Merchandise function for the respective business segment, in order to achieve the desired Divisional and Business Unit mix set by Head of Merchandising, in order to secure a solid/safe future platform for the Longevity and Desirability of the Brand.
In their function and also deliver the regional Financial plan, while supporting Regional / Global Brand strategy leading to maximum sell-through result. Position is Go-to-Market focused in terms of execution and planning.
- Merchandising Process: in line with Global/Regional product directives, execute the country product assortment in order to achieve the seasonal KPI’s. Accountable for Local assortment execution and providing a relevant Divisional/Business Unit assortment.
- Delivering KPIs: execute a Local Divisional Merchandising plan to deliver against agreed Local KPIs and Divisional objectives
- Cross-Functional / Cross-Divisional Alignment: collaborate with Regional Sales- Retail- and Marketing teams to coordinate activities against agreed and aligned Financial targets or other Country relevant Strategic goals.
- Support GTM Planning and Calendar process: Strategic and Key Account GTM implementation in the region/country to build up Key Account packages and business segmentation to achieve maximum sell through result and receive desired regional KPIs and financial target.
- Market information input and support: Provide timely market feedback and market intelligence of own brand and competitions and support to Regional GTM function
- Bachelor degree in business studies;
- 5 years in retail Merchandising /Sales or wholesale, Merchandising/Sales function in sports-lifestyle industry
- IT Skills: Sufficient in manipulating Microsoft, Excel and Power Point, basic knowledge of SAP, Power BI
- Competencies: Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving, Salesmanship, Creativity & Innovation, and Teamwork
- Functional Skills: Analytical Skills to reflect key findings of result to future planning, Networking and Communication, skills to work cross-functionally
- Language: English (Business Level) and other Local Language (Business Level)
Singaporean and PR are welcome to apply!
EA License number: 12C5083 | EA Registration number: R1989443