Tender and Pricing Executive
by Dhiviya Thiagarajan in Logistics
SGD 3k - SGD 4k
Tender & Pricing Executive Job Duties:
Focal point in the Singapore office for the support of sales and creation of new business, using local, national, and international client bases by sourcing and providing quality quotation to requestors.
- Work with Business Development Managers / Executives to identify new potential opportunities for Project Logistics and General Freight Forwarding business through existing and new client base.
- Assist Business Development in joint sales visits / meetings / calls to aid in understanding clients RFQ requirements.
- Market and Client research where necessary and applicable.
- Part of marketing Company’s global capabilities, resources and facilities in support of client’s potential requirements.
- Handle and support in registration of client’s approved vendors’ application process.
- Conducting follow up with Business Development Managers / Executives and clients on quotations offered for further feedback and improvement.
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments as part of Tender and Pricing work scopes with Singapore office and other intercompany offices / network agents.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in establishing Tender and Bid Proposals, Scope of Work (SOW) and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Handle Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Quotation (RFQ).
- Updating Commercial, Rates and Tender libraries with updated documents, materials and information.
- Work towards meeting quotation success KPI and deadlines.
- Undertake Contracts Negotiation, Clarification and Review with internal / external stakeholders till business award.
- Facilitate hand over of successful bids / awards to Operations and Project departments.
- Usage and update CRM system.
- Adherence to Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) standards and requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Tender & Pricing Executive Requirements
- At least 3+ years’ experience related to tender and pricing scopes in freight forwarding, logistics and supply chain.
- Experience in multi-modal cargo transportation.
- Experience in tender bidding.
- Good understanding of Incoterms and general import / export procedures.
- Knowledge in warehouse operations, customs clearance and customer service / operations experience is an added advantage.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft programs) with experience in Transport Management Systems.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good teamwork, organizational, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer oriented.
- Must be sales and results driven.
- Available to work overtime as and when required and extended hours.