by Gabriel Vieira in Logistics
Jurong Island, Jurong Island, Singapore
Our client is a MNC lead in the Freight Forwarding/Container and Logistic, that is looking for a professional to join the team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Prepare and process customers’ invoices minimum twice a week. Final invoice to be completed by the last day of the month. Ensure all AV tanks/completion job is being billed to correct party
2. Update depot expenses in Excel. Prepare vendors’ bills for Office Manager to process for payment
3. Record contract workers’ daily attendance & Overtime to ensure time sheets are properly submitted. Preparation of workers’ transport & miscellaneous claims. Updating of workers’ leave records.
4. Attend to visitors, in-coming telephone, incoming mails & faxes. Ensure all documents are kept / filed in proper for quick retrieve. Submission & preparation of training documents.
5. Monitor all office & depot equipment are serviced / maintained / tested as per schedule. Upkeep service and maintenance & inform the Office Admin Manager on the due date of renewal.
6. Follow up on customers’ payment. Ensure invoice does not exceed more than 30 days.
7. Assist the Office Manager on any other office admin work as and when required
- Preferably with 2 years’ working experience in administrative field
- Familiar with MS Excel
- Willing to work in Jurong Island (Company transport provided at designated pickup point. Pick up and drop off transport provided From Butik B. / Chinese Garden)
- With invoicing and purchasing experience
EA License number: 12C5083 | EA Registration number: R1989443