Business Development Manager (Global Freight Forwarders )
by Kawinna Sinpru in Shipping
Laem Chabang, Thailand
THB 40k - THB 50k
Our Client is the world's largest Freight Forwarders, Logistics and currently, they are seeking for Business Development Manager Position. If you're excited to be part of a global company with a competitive salary and looking for an opportunity to establish a long successful career. This would be a great opportunity to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied.
• Identify, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities
• Hunting, developing, and maintaining positive relationships with targeted and existing accounts, and ensure that sales professionals servicing the accounts receive updates on the status
• Plan and conduct sales calls and joint sales call in collaboration with all company sales channels, including face-to-face meetings with customers and developing a robust pipeline to meet the budget and strategy.
• Utilize a pro-active approach of cooperative teamwork in assisting sales professionals and managers throughout the overseas company to sell and support accounts
• Participate in the implementation of new customers by coordinating the integration of overseas team members in the implementation process.
• Expert in functional knowledge of the products, services, and operations offered by the company.
• Develops and maintains an account intelligence system that records, stores, and reports all sales activities, account information, marketplace and industry information, competitive information, as well as any other necessary information
• Write up SOP for each secured customer, go through SOP with concerned operational parties to ensure that all understand the required processes and share SOP in common drive Update all sales activities in the company’s CRM system on a weekly basis (before 05.00 p.m. of Sunday for sales activities of the same week)
• Bachelor's / Master's Degree in business management or related field.
• Minimum 5 years in Freight Forwarding sales is a must
• Proficient in English both written and verbally
• Possess initiative with the ability to establish and maintain business relationships
• Negotiation and time management skills with proactive "can do" attitude
• Ability to work in a multi-team environment