Sales Engineer - Cutting Tools (Junior Japanese)
by Kawinna Sinpru in Manufacturing
Chon Buri, Thailand
THB 45k - THB 65k
Our client is the Manufacturer of raw materials under the world’s leading suppliers of surface technologies company. Now, our client is seeking a potential candidate in the position of Sales Engineer - Cutting Tools (Japanese Nationality)
- Search, define, and acquiring new customers while maintaining existing business and developing new business growth consistent with the PVD coating product line strategies for metalworking cutting tools applications.
- Provide pre and post-sales technical support to local and international customers, assist customers in feasibility evaluation, and defining appropriate solutions and alternatives to satisfy customer needs.
- Collect and report in CRM software, the customer, market & competitor information for marketing, sales development, and budgeting actions
- Report sales visits and projects status using corporate CRM software
- Lead and provide quotations and follow up sales inquiries/ tests from customers
- Plan, prepare and conduct all contract negotiations with customers according to the sales strategy
- Register and follow up customer complain and coordinate with other departments in order to find and agree on preventive and corrective actions
- Promote and ensure the company’s branding and interests
- Define and organize customer promotional events; take part in customer meetings, seminars, and exhibitions.
- Define market penetration and acquisition strategy for Segment Cutting Tools aligned with sales strategy
- Identify, evaluate and contact new prospects aligned with the strategy
- Provide quotations and agree on sales contracts according to BTH portfolio and sales strategy and standards
- Communication to customers, representation of the company’s product, service, and capabilities
- Communicate and agree with customers the corrective and improvement actions which are defined with another involved department according to BTH, customers, and ISO requirements.
- Male/ Female, 28 years up/ all nationalities.
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical or industrial engineering and MBA is a plus.
- Knowledge in Segment Cutting Tools Business aligned with sales strategy
- 3-5 years Experience in technical sales of metalworking products or applications to automotive Tier 1& OEM customers, Japanese value chain experience is a plus.
- 2-3 years Experience in Global Key Account management, corporate contract negotiations with international and
- Proficient in Thai, English, Japanese (N2 Level; if any) and able to communicate with International customers and ensure professional relationship. Able to speak and understand Japanese is a plus (if any).
- Service and customer-oriented, self-driven and disciplined, self-confident and team-oriented, communicative and open-minded, enjoy human relationships and communication.