Deputy HR Manager
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
HKD 43k - HKD 45k
My client; an Europe based freight forwarding company location in Kwai Fong (near to MTR station) and they are looking for a Deputy HR Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, major in Human Resources Management is preferred
- 10 years’ relevant experience in HR
- Well-versed in HKSAR Employment Ordinance. Knowledge of Social Security, Income Tax system, Work permit process
- Knowledge of labor law and relevant regulatory requirements
- Good understanding of Business
- Excellent command of both spoken & written English and Chinese, Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- High level of confidentiality, organized, detail-conscious, good communication & interpersonal skills
- Overall management of HR matters in HK: including C&B, Talent acquisition, Staff Training & Development, Employee engagement, Morale and Motivation.
- Be the business partner to develop HR strategy and Policy to support the growth of Bollore in Hongkong.
- Manage HR and Adm. team staff
1 Compensation & Benefits
- Payroll processing & reporting
- Leave & Overtimes management
- Employees medical claims and income tax returns
- Manage HR system
- Budget planning & controlling
2 Talent Acquisition
- Recruit the right talent to cope with business needs.
3 Training & Development
- Carry out research on training needs, develop and implement internal training programs, and use various tools to assess the effectiveness of training.
4 Employee Engagement
- Oversee, manage and enhance HR management, and develop the HR team in HR competencies and build teamwork.
- Establish and maintain HR policies / procedures and maintain the internal rules and employee handbook.
5 Business Partner
- Plan HR development with business leaders and facilitate implementation effort.
- Overall responsible for HR reporting / other HR initiatives.
- Lead overall HR budget process.
- Monthly HR reporting.
- Project management / implementation and crisis management.
- Other job tasks assigned by line manager.
6 Monitoring all day-to-day Administration activities