Project Manager (Customer & Development Management)
by Priscilla Cheng in Logistics
Tsing Yi, New Territories, Hong Kong SAR
HKD 40k - HKD 45k
Our client, an international courier & logistics company is looking for a Project Manager to explain the eCommerce logistics business.
- Support strategic customer development and maintenance through\r\nevaluating their requirements and provide respective solutions.
- Understand goals, create\r\nrelevant document (SOP, flows, briefing\r\netc.).
- Lead team members involved\r\nin projects, plan and monitor\r\nactivities and resources to achieve goals.
- Act as main contact\r\nfor project development, forecast and seek business opportunities, coordinate with internal\r\nand external parties.
- Evaluate performance through reports and review meetings, and proactively propose\r\nimprovement plan
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree or above in Business, Marketing, Communications, E-commerce, Project\r\nManagement or related\r\ndiscipline
- Around 5 year experience in Project Management, implementation of logistics / supply chain projects
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills,\r\nflexible and be able to work under\r\npressure.
- International exposure/ experience in China\r\nis definitely an advantage
- Good analytical skills with business acumen,\r\nmeticulous and strong\r\nnumeric sense.
- Proficient in MS Office\r\n(Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word\r\nprocessing
- Good command\r\nin written/spoken English\r\nand Mandarin