SGD 4.5k - SGD 5k
An establish Real Estate enterprise is hiring an Analyst to be a member of the Asset Management team.
- Participate in development of strategic plans for all assets through strategic planning, implementation and operational management
- Analyzing of asset performance relative to market benchmarks
- Identifying new enhancement opportunities
- Manage partner relationships which involves the regular review of tenancy mix, asset positioning and implementation of effective marketing plans and control of operating expenses to maximize net operating income from assets.
- Participate in implementing asset enhancement plans and prepare comprehensive annual property business plans.
- Assist in quarterly and annual portfolio analysis and reports covering financial performance, leasing, marketing and operations status and strategies
- Provide updates on any asset enhancement projects and also carry out research and financial analysis on real estate markets and real estate-related companies.
- Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of relevant working experience
- Able to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Adopt a high degree of confidentiality in the discharge of duties
- Good team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with all stakeholders in the organisation
- Motivated, mature, proactive and meticulous
- Quarterly travelling will be required
Interest candidate please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org