Our client is a well-known multinational company
· Achieve and expand aftermarket product sales and distribution to distributors, retailers, and workshops while meeting turnover and margin targets.
· Locally manage the day-to-day activities of a group of customers and ensure the implementation of correct sales strategies and marketing objectives.
· Visit new and existing customers for market-relevant consultation on all aspects of automotive aftermarket products.
· Maintain long-term positive relationships with key accounts or customers within a market segment or on a local level.
· Create sales plans, activities, and marketing campaigns to promote the company's products and meet or exceed sales targets in the assigned territory.
· Participate in product development by providing valuable market and customer input.
· Train distributors/dealers to meet local sales targets.
· Forecast customer / market trends for forward planning and oversee competitor activities in the specific market to ensure market transparency.
· Negotiate contracts / agreements with customers.
· Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering or relevant working experiences.
· Experience in channel distribution, sales in automotive market.
· Experience in the following areas would be a plus
· Working experience in MNC company.
· Excellent communications/ coordination skills.
· Technical understanding of product and application of Automotive Aftermarket.
· Good team player, with strong commercial acumen and interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated, positive, energetic, and dedicated.
Find the latest job opportunities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Thailand! Search and apply for jobs across locations, industries, levels and functions.
Sign up to upload your CV and receive notifications via email or phone when new opportunities are being posted.