by Thanawan Phureewattana in Engineering
THB 25k - THB 30k
Perform daily work on-site or tele-services of machines (sheet metal, cutting, grinding machines, etc.), tools and associated equipment.
- Perform daily work on-site or
tele-services of machines (sheet metal, cutting, grinding machines, etc.),
tools and associated equipment.
- Visit customer regularly or upon request for routine service
of machines and associated equipment
- Inspect, diagnose, and rectify machine failure operation,
problems, breakdowns, etc.
- Execute new machine installation with team, test run of
machine and provide training to users of its machine operation,
maintenances, and safety aspects.
- Promote package of service & maintenance contracts to
existing customers for continuous services.
- Promote sales of machine, tools, and associated Amada’s
- Generate service reports and quotations upon customers’
- Provide services to customers or any parties with high value
of service mind.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or any relate engineering’s fields. (Diplomain relate field is acceptable if candidates possess hands-on technical and service skill and experiences that proven suitable for this role)
· Minimum 2-3 years of work experiences in service/maintenance engineer, mechanical engineer in machinery, automotive, robot, automation industry, and manufacturing. Direct work experience in service/ maintenance of CNC machines will be an advantage.
· Understand systems, functions of CNC machines, electrical controls, electronic, hydraulic, etc. with well understanding of its drawings and circuit diagrams. Having knowledge and experience of pneumatic systems will receive special consideration.
· Own car and driving license. (willing to use car for service business is preferable).
· Intermediate – advance level of computer literacy skills; MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Windows OS, etc.
· Ability to utilize AutoCAD program is preferrable
· Fair command of written and spoken English skill. Basic Japanese spoken skill is a plus advantage.
· Be smart and professional in presentation.
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, able to work individual and team player.
· Able to work under pressure with highly responsible, analytical and systematics.
· Have interpersonal communication skill e.g., able to communicate both internal and external of organization with all levels in any circumstances.
· Be flexible on working hours, require traveling upcountry for some certain period when it’s necessary.