by Thanawan Phureewattana in Chemical
Rayong, Rayong, Thailand
THB 60k - THB 70k
To control production lines to achieve both quantitative and qualitative product with minimized production down time and un-salable product quantity.
1. Safety and Environment: -To performs production with safety and environmental awareness.
2. Staff Supervisory: -To guides and coaches Line Supervisors, line leader, shift leader and field operators for increase their working skill.
3. Objective Achievement: - To follow up company objectives and clarify them with all operation staff for the achievement.
4. Production Plan Achievement: - To prepare production plan to achieve both product quality and quantity within customer requested date.
5. Process Control: -To control production lines to achieve both quantitative and qualitative product with minimized production down time and un-salable product quantity.
6. Process Optimization:
a. To optimizes process condition to achieve high product quality.
b. To maximize production throughput with existing machine condition.
c. To perform successfully production for new trial runs products.
7. Process Trouble Shooting: -To involves in process trouble solving with high responsibility and right decision.
8. Material Balance: -To ensures for raw material consumption, finished-goods quantity, packaging and label type with high accuracy.
9. Reporting Document: -To ensures the right information shown in any production documents i.e. Production Report, Emergency Shutdown Report and Trial Run Product Request.
1. Education: Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or any other related fields
2. Experience: Minimum 5 years in supervisor level
3. Other requirements: - Windows/MS-Office
- Experience in plastic industry is preferably.
- Working in international environment will be an advantage.
4. Special physical examination requirement:
- Color Blindness eye
- Ear examination
- Pulmonary Function Test