by Pakhawadee Janyou in Chemical
THB 45k - THB 50k
Our client is chemicals manufacturer.
- Account Receivable / Tax Invoice / Receipt / Payments.
- Perform general ledger and bank reconciliation.
- Perform cash flow statement (based on weekly & monthly).
- Fixed asset physical counting and control tag asset no.
- Assist in the operation Financial report, adjustment and closing entries.
- Assist to prepare management accounting report.
- Other duties as assigned by Accounting & Finance manager time to time.
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Accountancy
- At least 5 years working experiences in manufacturing industry companies
- Experiences in SAP software would be advantages.
- Knowledge of BOI, Thai tax law, Revenue code would be advantages
- Good command for both written and spoken English.