by Achara Rodkasem in Chemical
THB 30k - THB 35k
5 working days, Petrochemical Business
• Assist superior to develop and implement pollution control and management.
• Coordinate with internal department in consideration of raw materials use in process that may potentially generate pollution impacting pollution control in ambient and neighboring communities.
• Perform environment duties such as waste water system, air pollutant, toxic and non-toxic industrial waste are and environment problem etc.
• Assist superior to monitor programs in consistence with EIA reports and relevant rules and regulations.
• Support superior to maintain emergency plan for protection of pollution releases to environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Environment Engineering, Environment Science, Environment Management or related field.
• Experiences 2 -3 years in manufacturer.
• Experience in chemicals factory is essential ( In Petrochemical will be a plus )
• Experience in technical and operational Air quality measurement is preferable
• Implementation experience about EIA Monitoring / EIA Report is a must.
• Good attitude / cooperation with government sector such as I-EA-T, ONEP, Ministry of Industry etc.
• Good command in English Communication and computer literacy
• Knowledge of ISO 14001 is preferable.
• Self-motivation and team work spirit, can work under pressure.