Si Racha, Chon Buri, Thailand
THB 20k - THB 25k
Location: Pinthong Industrial Estate
Prepare monthly costing reports by department against budget and understand variances to budget
Provide the accuracy and timeliness of costing and its variances.
Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
Update standard production costs
Contribute to team and provide commercial services to the business plans to achieve best practice
Perform actual of key performance areas against the budget
Ensure correct accounting and costing standards are followed.
Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Costing faculty is preferred)
2. Minimum of 3 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
3. Must have a strong cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
4. Ability to accurately prepare cost reports
5. Leadership, Analytical skill, influencing and communication skills
6. Computer skill (ERP, Microsoft Office)
7. Good command in English
8.Working on Saturday is required.