by Thanawan Phureewattana in Automotive
Chon Buri, Thailand
THB 60k - THB 80k
Manages the new product process design with focus on quality target achievement, schedule attainment, cost reduction and throughput improvement through interaction with manufacturing and design associates.
• Manages the new product process design with focus on quality target achievement, schedule attainment, cost reduction and throughput improvement through interaction with manufacturing and design associates.
• Analyzes productivity and making design changes of production line for more effective production.
• Develops and implements operational documentation and procedures.
• Facilitates and participates in ongoing quality and productivity Kaizen activities.
• Cooperates with the quality department to identify defects, troubleshooting and eliminate the causes of product error.
• Keeps updated on necessary information of all the following but not limited to; product information, new technology and equipment, tools, etc. to determine implementation / applicability for the company
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent, or a combination of education and experience
• At least 10 years’ experience in a product development role, quality management in automotive manufacturing is preferred.
• Hands-on experience in production line process support
• 5 years’ experience in a supervisory / leadership role
• Familiar with ISO 9001/ IATF 16949 based quality systems