Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
A well-established electronic engineering company with over 22 years of history in handling safety systems commercial/industrial products with stable and friendly staff and with western company culture is hiring Senior Electronic Buyer to cope with the growing business.
- Responsible for electronic components sourcing, costing purchasing according to the supply chain strategies and the internal materials & production planning.
- Analyze product specifications for sourcing alternatives and/or technical solutions
- Develop relationships with global suppliers in accordance with the company development plans.
- Material risk analysis and management to improve material cost, availability, aligning contracts and review exception requests in line with procurement strategy.
- Manage and negotiate commercial and contractual deals, negotiating supply terms and conditions.
- Forecast and consignment stock management with strategic suppliers for stock level optimization.
- Establish open book cost models with key suppliers, in order to reach annual cost reduction based on company`s target.
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering
- 3 years or above of experience in handling electronic or electrical parts
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good communication and presentation skills