SGD 9.5k - SGD 11k
Our Client is one of the world's largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries. It uses financial resources and extensive experience to help countries to reduce poverty, increase economic growth, and improve quality of life.
This job is to be based in Thailand , Bangkok
- Ensures IT services are delivered according to service level agreements (SLAs) and tracked in ServiceNow for follow-up corrective actions, and reporting purposes.
- Monitors/ coordinates overall IT support and often serves as an escalation point called upon to resolve a customer problem. Identifies and engages the resources necessary to fully evaluate and address the situation, following up to ensure effective resolution.
- Leads and is responsible for day to day work of vendors including contract issues related to end user support and IT Infrastructure Management.
- Ensures that information on common problems is aggregated, fully analyzed, synthesized, and disseminated to local IT team.
- Ensures compliance to standards and procedures set by IT Service Management Team using ServiceNow.
- Ensures service quality by regularly checking on CSAT feedback, manage daily taskwork of ITs.
- Contributes to the creation of standard operation procedures/ guidelines and ensures compliance in local office.
- Provides technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and propose mechanisms to management that will ensure continual process improvement.
- Leverages understanding of network connectivity and infrastructure to provide solutions.
- Leads, participate and deploy IT projects for Bangkok Office & regionally, while closely coordinating with ITS headquarters and regional teams to resolve any arising issues.
- Leads the deployment of centrally and locally procured IT assets in compliance of the Bank IT asset management process to ensure data consistency as well as asset tagging, inventory, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Ensures alignment to Institutional Software Asset Management (ISAM) Procedure.
- Proactively and regularly engages with the Banks Staff, advises and ensures they receive the right services and resources to resolve any technological barriers to conduct their work efficiently.
- Proactively engages with the Bank Staff, advises and ensures that they receive the appropriate services and support to resolve any technological barriers to conduct their business efficiently.
- Build client relationships on an operational level and solicit feedback to improve services further.
- Engage with all levels of regional staff to identify areas that can be improved through technology, or where current technology suite is insufficient.
- Continually improve the quality of VIP support in the location. Introduces ITS products and services and provide updates regarding upcoming/ongoing projects.
- Works in coordination with the Senior IT Officer and Infrastructure Delivery and Network Unit to support the CO infrastructure and provide oversight to the enforcement of the IT Service Continuity Procedure and related processes
- Master's degree with 5 years relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong client service skills and the ability to work under stress with accuracy and professionalism. WBG experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as circumstances dictate.
- ITIL knowledge & certification.
- Certification in computer hardware troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS service and other networking methods and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365 products.
- Knowledge of communication technologies, including IP Telephony, videoconference (setup and support), and other WAN/LAN products.
- Comfortable using remote access technologies and remote troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems (UPS, generators, etc).
- Knowledge of global, regional, and local technology trends and developments. Ability to research innovative solutions for our clients.
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org