Senior Network Engineer (Retail)
by Richard Ho in Retail
SGD 7k - SGD 8k
Our client is an established Retail player in the consumer electronics and furniture retailer with a network of 14 stores nationwide and offerings to more than 14,000 electrical and technological lifestyle products.
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Window Network Engineer includes:
• Administration and troubleshooting of Windows Servers (Preferably Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows server 2003).
• Advanced level of Administration of Windows server with active directory, DNS, DHCP and High Availability.
• Understanding of RAID, pros and cons of various RAID levels and decision making on the same in each situation
• Microsoft cluster configuration, administration, and troubleshooting.
• Working knowledge in SAN environment and storage space management from systems side is good to have.
• Experience and knowledge on FTP and SFTP Client and Server Model.
• Experience and knowledge with installing and implementing VMware ESX server, VMware virtual Centre, setting up V-Motion, HA, DRS,
• Able to configure secured Internet services with methods/protocol such as HTTPS, SSH Tunnelling, SFTP, L2TP/IPsec, etc
• Support, configure, maintain, and upgrade in house servers.
• Experience in O365, Symantec Endpoint Protection, SCCM
• Install, integrate, maintain new server hardware and applications.
• Monitoring and testing Veeam backup data.
• Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords, emails in Active Directory.
• Keeping a record of issues and resolution for future reference.
• Understanding about the ITIL process
• Working experience with various storages, precisely for cluster configurations is good to have.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT with
• Minimum of 5-8 years of working experience in an enterprise Windows servers environment
• Proven experience in supporting Wintel servers, AD, DNS, and cluster environment
• Strong technical skills and proven expertise in troubleshooting
• Must have experience supporting Vmware, Vsphere, Veeam, Hyper-V
• Good communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Must be customer-focused /problem solver
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested Applicants please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org