SGD 15k - SGD 18k
To be part of the growing digitalization landscape in the banking industry.
A Wholesale licensed bank is seeking Head of Payments & Cash Management to join our Transaction Banking team.
As Head of Payment and Cash Management, you have the opportunity to help define the overall strategy for payment and cash and lead some of our highest impact and strategic projects. You’ll be responsible for delivering projects that require complex stakeholder management and coordination across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Define the cash management and payments development to launch roadmap.
- Create Customer Value Proposition (“CVP”) and to streamline processes to support the CVP.
- Understand the needs, gaps, opportunities, and provide outstanding recommendations as the subject matter expert.
- Translate the product roadmap into product requirements and work with the Technology Group to deliver the product features.
- Apply design thinking and ensure the best customer experience for your product.
- Prioritize and balance delivery based on Regulations and Bank’s deliverables
- Review and ensure proper processes and controls are in place to manage operational risks and compliance to MAS’ regulations.
- Be liaison for Industry Partners
- Be well informed of emerging industry trends and competition.
- Take the lead in developing innovative and industry-leading products and strategy that uniquely serve our customer segments and differentiate our products from the competitors.
- Collaborate with Sales, IT, designers, and other stakeholders to define, develop and maintain the roadmap, to deliver delightful and impactful product experiences for our customers.
- Work closely and cross-functionally with the teams building, marketing, selling, and supporting a well-defined go-to-market plan.
- Continuously monitor and adapt our product based on user behaviour data, customer feedbacks and experimentation (a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
- At least 15 years work experience, with minimum 10 years as\r\na product manager/product owner in a Financial Institution and proven track\r\nrecord of building cash and payment teams.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering,\r\ninformation technology, business, finance, economics or related fields.
- Demonstrable success in launching new digital products or\r\nfeatures with clear metrics and impact, ideally in a banking environment.
- Strategic thinker with an eye for details.
- Customer centric and empathy for users to discover and\r\nresolve their pain points.
- An analytical and a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Take pride in building best in class product experiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an\r\nability to quickly command trust and respect from executives and partners.
- Ability to write well and experienced at writing various\r\nbusiness documents (i.e. business case and requirements, project plans,\r\npresentations, reports, and specifications).