SGD 50k - SGD 50k
A pioneer in the FinTech world, our client is the result of the phenomenal success in cryptocurrency , the world’s leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform, which has pioneered cryptocurrency trading through relentless commitment to change, and continues to set benchmarks for innovation, liquidity, and security today.
- Create test plans, test cases, and establish the structure and rhythm of testing
- Technical leadership of the testing processes in product engineering
- Responsible for the Quality of all product releases
- Ensure documentation and full traceback of any issue
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to further build out/improve QA pipeline
- Writing requirements and assisting with test cases
- Release support, i.e. sign-offs, collating evidence
- Provide post-release support, monitoring and alerting of system errors.
- Experience with E2E automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress or TestCafe or similar
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Experience in helping companies move from manual to automated testing
- Experience in implementing shift-left testing approaches
number: 12C5083 | EA Registration number: