Our client is a Manufacturer MNC whit factories and offices across US, Europe and Asia . They are looking for a new partner that will be in a key position that is critical to the company in achieving its business objectives and it has a significant account and territory responsibility.
You will work as one key member in the HR Center of Excellence team with the mission to reward, retain and build a highly competent workforce, while being aligned with the Company’s mission and values. You work closely with key stakeholders (multiple country business unit leaders and HR peers) to improve and enhance the employee compensation and benefit (C&B) programs and experiences as well as finding the right solutions as and when needed across all business units. Assisting the HR Director, you execute C&B projects, manage the annual performance and compensation cycle in our countries of operation.
- Work closely with various key stakeholders to identify opportunities to further harmonize, improve and/or automate current processes and policies and execute changes.
- Manage the group’s annual performance management system and annual remuneration review exercises. Work closely with the HRBPs in the plants to ensure actions are executed and delivered as per plan.
- Work on annual labour budgets and handle compensation related computation and analysis. Recommend on every country’s yearly annual increment and incentive pay-out in the country of operations to the HQ .
- Work closely with the management team and business leaders to develop, implement and constantly review compensation and benefits strategies, policies and guidelines, ensuring that they remain relevant and competitive while maintaining internal equity.
- Review C&B structure annually and be the custodian of this structure. Responsible for market data collection, test designs to validate applicability to local market situations and ensure recommendations are aligned with the total rewards direction globally.
- Execute the full compensation and benefits processes, including job design, job evaluation, salary benchmarking, job matching, market research.
- Determine the market worth of new roles as the company expands and recommends the job level/ worth of these new roles and appropriate compensation structure. Provide specialty reporting and data analysis as required.
- Ensure the internal and external equity within country business operations and across business units and in accordance with market changes and practices.
- Identify trends, potential areas of non-compliance with legal requirements and opportunities for performance improvements within the function.
- Support country HR Operations and work with HR peers to ensure alignment and consistency with regional/ corporate guidelines.
- Possess minimum a Graduate degree in HRM or Business Management related discipline.
- Solid understanding of full spectrum of Total Rewards with at least 5 to 8 years’ experience in developing and implementing total rewards programs.
- Past experience in international mobility and cross border compensation packages.
- Solid hands-on experience on practical computations, salary benchmarking methodologies, proven analytical and quantitative analysis (e.g. statistical regression) in excel.
- Ability to write clear SOPs and is a meticulous person with eye for details.
- Able to work under great ambiguity and able to find solutions in the absence of data.
- Experience in manufacturing-based environment is preferred.
- Strong partnering capabilities combined with a demonstrated ability to influence
- High level of self-motivation, positive oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a multi-tasker.
- Enjoy interacting on different time zones and high discipline to deliver within timeline.
Singaporean and PR are welcome to apply!
EA License number: 12C5083 | EA Registration number: R1989443