Production Manager (Chemical)
by Achara Rodkasem in Chemical
Amata City IE, Chonburi
THB 70k - THB 85k
Location: Chon Buri
Our client is a global organic pigments and synthetic resins business.
• Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
• Ensure and evaluate all products resulted to meet the quality plan and customer requirements.
• Improve, ensure and evaluate safety awareness of all employees to prevent any accident and incident happened.
• Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through cost effective utilization of manufacturing equipment, facilities and raw materials.
• Improve the availability of energy sources for all manufacturing procedures.
• Develop and establish benchmark practices with respect to manufacturing processes.
• Collaborate with Technical and other related functions to establish effective and efficient manufacturing procedures.
• Liaise with regulatory agency to have up-to-date information related to production, safety and other related regulation.
• Develop and strengthen the Production and other related team and members in terms of production knowledge, manufacturing techniques, communication and motivation.
• Accountable for the monthly report of production activities and progress to Factory Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, or any related field
• At least 5 years working experience in a production management role with chemical industry
• Excellent people management, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Good communication and presentation skills in English.