by Sasikan Rattanayuwakorn in Engineering
Bangbor, Samut Prakan
THB 30k - THB 55k
This is an opportunity to work for a global, reputable company and expand your skills within professional and supportive teams.
- Administer of Import/Export document for the
machines, parts, and tooling, etc. (check detail in shipping document; price,
packing list, goods descriptions, marking and B/L)
- Coordinate with shipping agents/ freight
forwarders, local authorities in preparing detail or document for Customs
clearance (re-check HS code, product name & descriptions in Thai, CIF/FOB
price calculation, delivery status, customs conformity, FTA privileges, etc.)
- Monitor and manage logistics team in operating
the shipment and delivery to run smoothly.
- Overseeing the product claims and returning
- Analyze and control budget for logistics cost and
related expenses both domestic and overseas activities.
- Contact to Japan (HQ) for any requires for
- Coordinate with related parties to support
delivery operation (transportation arrangement, proper packing for shipment or
- Control and manage general operation of
warehouse (report of incoming/outgoing machines, parts, or tooling, quarterly
report of inventory, physical stock counting and report of stock movement
- Control inventory FIFO system to be aligned
with actual product placement.
- Ad-hoc jobs assigned by Managers or Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in any fields. Graduated in Logistics or Supply Chain Management will be a plus
- Have 10+ years of work experience in logistics, warehouse control, supply
chain management and transport/delivery of large machines.
- Have knowledge of using logistics &
inventory software and barcode system will be a plus advantage. Experience in
using SAPB1 will also be a huge advantage.
- Good command in computer literacy skills; MS
office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command in English on writing and speaking
- Have knowledge of parts/machines drawing,
electric power, and floor foundation.
- Flexibility and ability to work for long
periods of time including night or work on some weekends.
- Able to drive forklift and operate overhead
- Have driving license, with own car.
- Strong leadership skill and team oriented.
- Exceptional problem-solving and time management skill
- Be honest and keep price secret