• Analyze material costs, labor costs and depreciation related to operation process
• Arrange data relevant to material costs, standard cost and perform labor cost analysis
• Determine standard cost trend and compare standard cost data to concerned departments
• Reconcile various balance sheet accounts relative to inventories/ accounts payable.
• Manage fixed cost and control budget
• Analyze and interpret of cost and give guidance or suggestion.
• Ensure all inventory is completed to be aligned with global policy
• Investigate discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventories.
• Write Off process and keep tracking inventory transactions,valuation, aging report
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related fields
• 3+ years of Cost Accounting, Accounting Principle, in manufacturing companies
• Develop and maintain standard costs
• Analyze variances and concerned issues to operations management
• Perform physical inventories management
• Ability to plan strategic thinking and report analysis, internal controls, etc.
• ERP /SAP background with good computer literacy
• Good command of English
Find the latest job opportunities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Thailand! Search and apply for jobs across locations, industries, levels and functions.
Sign up to upload your CV and receive notifications via email or phone when new opportunities are being posted.