Senior Project Quality Engineer
by Achara Rodkasem in Automotive
Rayong, Rayong, Thailand
THB 60k - THB 70k
Works in close collaboration with mass production Quality and assists them in case of problems related to products / processes escalated to the product line.
the deployment of customers and MGIC requirements
the Quality Plan with the Project Manager
all the tasks defined for a PQE in the quality plan. Example : qualifying
audits, PPAP file collecting ...
part in the Project reviews and ensures that their final statement is
consistent with the project status.
to the Project Steering Committee ( CPP )
the duty to alert his manager and DQSE²
coordinator when major risks are detected as :
validation tests not ok without customer information
specifications violated (example: Deliveries to customer without PSW approved
or official waiver, …. )
o Start of
production of new products without firewall when qualification audit is not
and process modifications not managed according QSE² rules.
characteristics not deployed on product and process definition and work
instructions or omitted special characteristics.
between project status and customer information.
o Any other
potential risk identified…
the deployment and implementation of Quality tools and MGIC QSE² throughout the
the problem solving (internal or customer claims) with Product / Process impact
using the appropriate tools and measures.
• Works in
close collaboration with mass production Quality and assists them in case of
problems related to products / processes escalated to the product line.
• To have completed bachelor degree in industrial engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other suitable qualifications .
• Strengthened by 3 years of experience preferably, in the automotive industry.
• Technical skills. Ability to analyze and to understand all the technical decisions made by the project team.
• Deep knowledge of core automotive Quality tools such as: Functional analysis, FMEA, Factor tree analysis (FTA), Statistical process control (SPC), Measurement system analysis (MSA), Problem-solving approaches, 8D and QRQC procedures.
• Knowledge of 6 sigma approach.
• Deep knowledge of Project development steps, Advanced product quality planning (APQP) and Production part approval process (PPAP). => QSE² skill matrix
• Knowledge of automotive customer specific requirements affecting the product line.
• Knowledge of Quality management standards (IATF 16949, ISO 9000, ISO 14001).
• Able to communication in English
• VDA 6.3 certification auditor will be preferred.