Samut Prakan, Samut Prakan, Thailand
THB 120k - THB 150k
Our Client is leading Global Electronics company currently they are seeking for Customer Service Sea & Ocean Freight Position. If you're excited to be part of a global company with a competitive salary and looking for an opportunity to establish a long successful career. This would be a great opportunity to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied.
- Plan for a new product, new process, and new technology installation to meet business plan and make sure that the plans are rightfully executed
- Direct, evaluate, and confirm process design, tooling/equipment design, and appropriate changes management
- Set scientific and technical goals in the confines of engineering organization with the aid of management
- Develop and implement policy, standards, procedures, and business processes for the engineering and technical work performed in the organization to meet quality system requirement with high efficiency
- Ensure timely and appropriately provide respective product KPIs, process KPI, and machine/equipment KPI for other planning purposes such as capacity planning, material planning, headcount planning, pricing for both new and sustaining program
- Support new product/project/machine/equipment development and manage technology transferred from development phase to production (internal &overseas)
- Oversee new product or project development activities to ensure manufacturing processes and/or equipment are well developed to deliver robust manufacturing processes (best cost and quality optimization)
- Drive appropriate development methodologies to ensure conformance and compliance to the quality system with high-level efficiency
- Direct interfacing with European based mother company for related functions and activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Statistic or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of Engineering management, Process management and
- Project management, especially in WATCH or Electronic industry will be advantage .
- Good knowledge in Statistic, Six Sigma, Lean.
- Strong organizational and communication, English skills.
- Well demonstrate in team player, logical and analytical thinking.
- Proactive and ability to influence and motivate others.
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft office, Email, Internet).