Electrical Instrumentation and Control Engineer
by Kawinna Sinpru in Chemical
Samut Prakan, Samut Prakan, Thailand
THB 35k - THB 45k
Our Client is the Manufacturer and Distributor of Phthalic Anhydride (PA) and DOA and currently, they are seeking for Position If you're excited to be seeking for job challenging. This would be a great opportunity to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied.
- Development and implementation of continuous improvements development and implementation of various types of projects Maintaining and safekeeping documentation
- Perform engineering services for maintenance, operation, and projects inspections and records of actual conditions of existing installations suggestions and proposals for continuous improvements.
- Provide governance on all proposed control systems changes including testing and verification.
- Undertake all responsibilities in a safe manner
- Analyzing and solving machinery problems in normal and urgent situations/cases or on-call for continuous operation of machinery and electrical system.
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers, and other internal staff
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors, and relevant authorities
- Preparing, maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting, and calibrating of all equipment also control system as PLC, DCS, SCADA.
- Controlling and reducing the maintenance costs to have production effectiveness within the specified limits.
- Evaluating and presenting a monthly maintenance summary report for analysis and improvement about availability, reliability, performance, and efficiency of machinery and instrument.
- Monitoring the environmental system.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering or a related discipline, preferably in electrical.
- Minimum 3 years experience in control and instrument maintenance (Junior Level with a high–potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Good command of English
- Have worked as an engineer in a relevant industry (Petrochemical, Refinery or power plant )
- Knowledge of the Dynamics NAV would be an advantage