Our client is Global hospitality Brand.
• System owner of all finance and accounting related systems and ensure that adequate and/or appropriate system controls are in place.
• Identify opportunities to automate manual or repetitive process with an objective of streamlining processes without compromising controls.
• Monitoring bank covenants.
• Monitoring cash flows and ensure timely settlement of forward contracts, interest payment to banks, interest payment to perpetual securities holders and payment of distribution income to stapled securityholders.
• Prepare monthly financial reports such as profit and loss and balance sheet for the legal entities reporting as well as management reporting, including analytical review of monthly fluctuations, within stipulated deadlines.
• Prepare monthly consolidation of accounts, bank reconciliations, balance sheet and P&L schedules.
• Coordination of annual fixed assets sighting exercise.
• Prepare monthly treasury reports.
• Prepare compliance report to be submitted to Trustee (monthly & quarterly).
• Prepare quarterly GST returns.
• Prepare tax computation for FH-REIT’s distribution income and prepare yearly computation of taxable income for SPVs with supporting schedules.
• Liaise with overseas tax agents for overseas subsidiaries and ensure that local tax fillings are done promptly and accurately.
• Prepare quarterly consolidated cash flows statements.
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly and year-end SGX announcements and annual report.
• Prepare SGX compliance checklist for the financial results announcements and annual report.
• Prepare audit schedules.
• Prepare statutory Financial Statements for audit sign off.
• Prepare Financial Statements for XBRL reporting and submission.
• Preparation of annual budget (company level & consolidation) and monitoring actual performance with budget and forecast numbers.
• Preparation of correspondences/instructions to the REIT’s Trustee and banks.
• Preparation of dividend distribution/capital redemptions related documents.
• Liaise with external and internal auditors and tax agent as to support audit, tax and other statutory requirements.
• Liaise with master lessees on monthly accrual of variable rent and other matters.
• Guide Accounts Executives and Accountants.
• Minimum 7 years of Accounting experiences, preferred in the Reits environment
• Possesses a Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent and preferably a Chartered Accountant.
• Experience working for a REIT and familiarity with compliance of REIT with all SGX Listing Rules and MAS Regulations, particularly, the Code of Collective Investment Schemes for Property Funds.
• Sound knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially in Ms Excel and knowledge of SAP is preferred
• Multi-task with eye for details
• Independent and ability to meet deadlines