• Compliance in legal and corporate F&A requirements:
Liaise and work closely with internal and external auditors, tax advisors and relevant authorities in-order to understand and ensure the company F&A policies/ procedures/ practices fully meet the relevant requirements.
• Reporting and statement: Direct, coordinate and monitor the reliability of the work of all accounting books in accordance with the government/ corporate/ company accepted accounting principles in terms of timing, templates, standards, etc to record, reflect and analyze the fiscal transactions in the company, including tax filing and providing routine reports (e.g. fixed assets, income statement, P&L) to the senior management. Alert the management on major changes/ variances detected.
• Tax management: Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income, tax filing, tax returns, taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes/policies.
• Management of Fixed asset: Direct maintenance of fixed asset records and related depreciation accounts; provide interpretive assistance as to the proper capitalization/ expensing of outlays and grouping of fixed assets by class as well as depreciation methodology/policies.
• BOI Compliance: Coordinate with BOI officer for BOI activities and provide consultation to resolve issues related to BOI procedures
• Bachelor’s or Master’ s degree in accounting (CPA is preferred)
• Over 5 years progressive in corporate accounting for manufacturing company
• Experienced with financial reporting requirements
• Experienced in oversee and preparation for corporate tax, withholding tax, VAT, tax projection, tax audited, and tax calculation under BOI.
• Experienced with BOI compliance is preferred
• Gained 2-5 years of professional accounting experience
• Demonstrated understanding of GAAP and financial controls
• Leaded role in reviewing accounting information and accounting statements, assisting with tax processing and audit reports
• Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
• Analytical & Strategic Thinking, Organizational Awareness
• Teamworking (Team Leadership and Collaboration)
• Business and system processes (SAP, Advance Excel)
• Internal Controls - analysis, detection, and prevention of irregularities
• Proven of continuing education certification to update local GAAP, tax laws and regulations
• Have a good basic knowledge of machinery, spare parts BOI and able to use the eMT program.
Find the latest job opportunities in Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Thailand! Search and apply for jobs across locations, industries, levels and functions.
Sign up to upload your CV and receive notifications via email or phone when new opportunities are being posted.